KWIK Supply operates with sustainable practices in mind to serve our Clients and customers. From the products we source to the method of delivery for your product, we aim to be as eco-friendly as we can without compromising quality products and services.
We are by no means perfect, but we strive to maintain a our mission and goal as a Company to do better for the Planet.
Taking care of the Earth is the first step in maintaining a sustainable business. We take pride in the products we chose for Your business and how it will affect the environment. Majority of the products we choose to bring on has met the Green Seal and Ecologo Standard. We only select products that are scent free, phosphate free and ammonia free.
Why Choose ECO LOGO?
Ecologo was established in 1988 by the Canadian Federal Government for Environment Canada with the intention of setting environmental standards that harmful impacts from the production, use and disposal of the products we use or exposed to every day is minimized. Selecting Ecologo Certified products means you can safely use the products with the ease of mind that it does not harm you, your employees and the environment.
Here are some of the key requirements to be qualified for the
- Demonstrates that the product is not toxic or harmful to humans
- Has limited effects on aquatic life
- Is readily biodegradable under aerobic conditions
- Contains less than 1 percent volatile organic compounds (VOC) at ready to use concentration
- Does not contain intentionally added carcinogens, mutagens, or reproductive toxins (including endocrine disruptors)
- Has a pH between 3 and 11
- Is provided in a concentrate format